TIPS is currently organizing two free TRAINING ACADEMIES for participants of EU R&D transport projects:
Prague (Czech Republic): 25-28 November 2013 <download the presentations>
Lyon (France): 4-6 February 2014 <download the presentations>
Aim of the training
At the end of your FP7 R&D project you need to submit an exploitation plan to the European Commission. After the training you will have an individual exploitation plan in hands plus all skills needed to further improve it during the lifetime of your project. If your project is finished already, you may be contemplating exploitation of your results. In this case, the exploitation plan will be just what you need to get you going.
What will the training offer you?
- Improve your know-how on:
- intellectual property rights
- the market potential for your R&D results
- funding and financing facilities to bring your research to the market
- support initiatives to find potential partners for further development of your R&D results
- Develop your exploitation plan in 3 days!
- what is an exploitation plan
- methodology for the development of an exploitation plan
- in-depth support by research and market experts in each transport mode
- group work per transport mode and individual support for the development
The training will be held by experts in IP, standardisation, venture capital, transport markets, innovation and technology transfer.
How can you participate?
- Participation is free of charge on a "first come first served" basis